When you visit the Dental Dimensions you'll discover that we believe that patients deserve the best, and it's precisely this commitment to the highest quality that sets us apart. We use state-of-the-art dental equipment and technology, in addition to providing gentle dental care because you, our patient, are our priority.
Aside from patient comforts including music, neck pillows, warm blankets for when you feel chilly, DVD Movies (using special MYVU glasses), massage pads on the chairs, and, of course, a friendly, warm and professional staff we offer:
Single Tooth Anesthesia:
The STA™ System technology utilizes computer controlled local anesthesia delivery to enhance the injection process for both the dentist and the patient. Audio and visual confirmations make injections more accurate and less stressful.
The STA™ System is an innovative, clinically-proven way to achieve more precise injections, improved drug delivery and higher patient comfort levels. Groundbreaking science-based technology makes it possible; the system is comprised of Milestone Scientific's STA™ System featuring an ergonomic handpiece -- a newly-patented technology.
The STA™ Handpiece is engineered for an easier and more controlled fluid flow -- and at greater volumes -- resulting in the ability to provide pain-free, precise anesthetic delivery, regardless of required pressures.
The STA™ System, then, creates a highly-successful local dental anesthetic delivery experience. Compared to traditional injection techniques that typically cause extensive collateral anesthesia, the STA™ System technology lets you achieve immediate onset, deliver painless injections with unparalleled levels of predictability, precision and performance. STA™ technique prevents needle deflection - improving the ability to inject perfectly the first time! Single tooth anesthesia means faster onset - and the patients return to their routine without collateral numbing.
The STA™ handpiece is far more visually friendly then the traditional dental syringe making it more child friendly too.
The lates in caries detection, the DIAGNOdent™ uses a patented laser fluorescence method to provide a more accurate way of detecting cavities at the earliest stages so that precious tooth structure can be saved. It helps detect cavites that even x-rays may not be able to detect and without the radiation used by conventional x-rays.
The advantages of the DIAGNOdent include:
- Unerring early caries detection
- Modern exploration without scratching or damaging the healthy totth substance
- Pain-free, minimally invasive treatment.
This is a newer dental x-ray technique and includes high performance technology that reduces patient exposure to radiation and that's environmentally friendly (no more film or chemicals). Instead of developing x-ray film in a dark room, the x-rays are sent directly to a computer and can be viewed on screen, stored, or printed out. There are several nice benefits of using this new technology including:
- The technique uses less radiation than the typical x-ray and there is no wait time for the X-rays to develop -- the images are available on screen a few seconds after being taken.
- The image taken, of a tooth for example, can be enhanced and enlarged many times it's actual size on the computer screen, making it easier for your dentist to show you where and what the problem is.
- If necessary, images can be electronically sent to another dentist or specialist -- for instance, for a second opinion on a dental problem -- to determine if a specialist is needed, or to a new dentist (if you move).
- Software added to the computer can help dentists digitally compare current images to previous ones in a process called subtraction radiography. Using this technique, everything that is the same between two images is "subtracted out" from the image leaving a clear image of only the portion that is different. This helps dentists easily see the tiniest changes that may not have been noticed by the naked eye.
We have a piece of equipment to help you better understand your dental health. It is an intra-oral camera. It is tiny video camera that looks like a pen.
You will be able to see your needed care -A sterilized small probe shaped camera is moved around the inside of your mouth. This will provide you with a tooth by tooth video exam of your teeth so you can see your teeth enlarged in living color on our computer screen in the treatment room. We can freeze and store the picture of the inside of your mouth for a bigger and better look and then take an instant photograph for you and your records.
This painless, no radiation technique allows you to see problems such as worn-out, defective fillings, fractured teeth, decay, bleeding gums and plaque. Together we can discuss your treatment plan with you for restoring your mouth to optimal health
The benefit to you is:
- To allow you to better understand your dental needs by actually seeing what we see.
- It also allows us to see problem areas that could easily be missed with just a visual examination.
- It helps us monitor progress on your treatment.
Computerized Shade Matching:
Our office uses computerized shade matching to make restorations that perfectly match the color of your natural teeth ( or to change them to the shade that you desire). Old methods of shade matching can be inconsistent and inaccurate. Our shade matching system is a small hand-held device that captures tooth hue, value and chroma to create precice color matches. With this technology, you can be confident that your restorations will beautifully match your natural teeth.
We also perform state-of-the-art dental procedures ranging from Invisalign's®, Dental Implants, Lumineers™, whitening, composite tooth fillings to Root Canal treatments, Crowns and Bridges, Sealants etc. Read more about our services
Velo scope for oral cancer screening and soft tissue laser.