Lumineers by Cerinate is the newest breakthrough in cosmetic dentistry. Developed by Den-Mat Corporation, one of the largest manufacturers of professional dental materials, Lumineers veneers are ultra-thin, permanent smile enhancers that transform worn, misshapen, broken, and discolored teeth into the most naturally beautiful smiles possible!
Your smile is the easiest way to improve your appearance. Lumineers can accomplish this by providing instant teeth straightening and permanent whitening. In many cases they are a convenient substitute for braces and other orthodontics, depending on bite severity. The procedure may also be used on worn teeth to strengthen them and prevent further wear. Lumineers can even be placed over crowns to improve esthetics and help rejuvenate a smile. All Lumineers come with a 5-year warranty. Lumineers can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain, available only at Cerinate Smile Design Studios.
Advantages of Lumineers over traditional Veneers:
- No anesthetic shots required, procedure is pain-free
- Little to no reduction of painful tooth structure, unlike other traditional veneers procedures that require grinding and cutting of painful tooth structure
- Patented Cerinate Porcelain from Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care. Lumineers can only be made from Cerinate Porcelain
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because they are contact-lens thin (approximately 0.2 mm) and translucent
- No temporaries required
- Restores and strengthens teeth. Helps prevent wear
- Extraordinarily strong. Clinically proven to last up to 20 years.
- A viable alternative to braces
- Can be placed over crowns and to rejuvenate old dental bridgework
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
Evolving from Cerinate Porcelain restorations, lauded as one of the "Top 10 Products" for 2004 by Dental Products Reports, a highly-respected professional publication